Build Community. Create Change. Lead the Badger Way.
Our Wisconsin provides leadership development through the Badger Way peer facilitator employment program. The “Badger Way” identity emerged from the first class of student peer facilitators who voiced desire to care for all Badgers.
As a Badger Way facilitator, students will learn to:
- Reflect on their own and others’ heritages, perspectives, and experiences.
- Further their own and others’ understanding about other identities and cultures.
- Think about the possible impact their and others’ actions might have on others.
- Listen and believe when individuals and groups share their experiences.
- Intervene and speak up for individuals and groups in their community.
Badger Way peer facilitators are assigned to co-facilitation teams including a staff or faculty facilitator. Download the full Badger Way peer facilitator job description to learn more about facilitating Our Wisconsin inclusion workshops.
Applications will be available in Spring 2018 for the 2018-2019 academic year. Hiring for the 2017-2018 academic year is now closed.